Saturday, February 21, 2015

First picture sold!

I'm incredibly excited! Late last year, I decided to start sharing some photos I took. I have to say that I can see the awesome progress that I make and I find myself growing prouder and more confident with each photo. So, to feed this new obsession I started and Eyeem page and a few others. Well it turns out that I was able to submit some of my photos to the Getty stock images site and after months of no activity I received an email message saying that I had sold a picture! Although it wasn't for a large sum I was extremely happy that someone (other than myself) thought the picture was awesome. Here it is! It's part of a series that I call "The Human Condition". Here are some of my favorites from the collection. Oh! and in case you're wondering picture #3 is the one I've sold.

Sandman 2
Sadness
Sandman 1
Reading

Check out my album on Eyeem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting. Comments containing foul language will be removed. Thanks :)

UA-53616215-2