Saturday, February 21, 2015

Book Review: An Evil Shadow (Val Bosanquet Mystery #1)

An Evil Shadow

An Evil Shadow

by A.J. Davidson
My rating: 3 of 5 hearts


Synopsis:

The first in a series of books, each one taking a different crime as its theme.

Val Bosanquet, a former New Orleans detective, is offered a job as Chief of a campus PD. A Haitian child killer he helped convict for the murder of her mother has just been enrolled at the university. Val stumbles across new evidence linking the ten-year old murder to a disgraced cop and one of America’s most popular sportswear companies. Corporate corruption and Voodoo make for a volatile mix in the deep south….

Review:

This was another from my stash of free kindle books. I'm happy to say that it was a great book. An Evil Shadow is an easy read and kept me completely immersed. I would definitely recommend it as vacation crime reading.

I only gave it a 3/5 stars because at only 228 pages, I feel like it could have been a bit longer and the editing was shady.

Check out my bookshelves on GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting. Comments containing foul language will be removed. Thanks :)

UA-53616215-2