Thursday, April 2, 2015

Book Review: The Unstoppable Me!

The Unstoppable Me!

The Unstoppable Me!

by Dr. Wayne Dyer
My rating: 5 of 5 hearts


Synopsis:

In Unstoppable Me! Dr. Dyer teaches children how to hold on to the no-limit thinking he believes they were born with, rather than just trying to “fit in.” In doing so, they can learn to truly enjoy life and become unstoppable as they strive to attain their dreams…

Review:

This book is absolutely awesome. For my family it’s a golden oldie. My daughter (9yo) and I still re-read it whenever she needs a little pick me up. Both the artwork and the writing are amazing. The lessons are easily understood by early and mid-level readers. I plan to start reading this book to my son (4yo) very soon and anticipate reading it to my youngest (1 yo) as well. In this book Dr. Dyer speaks of not just fitting in to society but being true to yourself. He also touches the issues surrounding the value of taking risks and embracing change, overcoming anxiety and just plain learning to enjoy life for all that it has to offer. I love the Q&A topics at the back of the book; they act as great conversation starters for you and your child.

See me on GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting. Comments containing foul language will be removed. Thanks :)

UA-53616215-2