Thursday, April 2, 2015

Book Review: I Am: Why Two Little Words Mean So Much

I Am: Why Two Little Words Mean So Much
Synopsis:

I AM teaches kids a simple but profound message: God is not far off in the distance, or even merely beside us. In other words, we are not separate from God-we are God! Knowing that God's love and strength is a part of everyone can help kids grow to meet their greatest potential in life.

Review:

Yet another home run! This was the second book written by Dr. Dyer that I read with my children. The first was purchased but this one was a gift from a dear co-worker. After reading “the Unstoppable Me!” I knew that I wanted to read more by this author. You can imagine my happy surprise to find it sitting on my desk with a handwritten note to my daughter telling her that she is special and to never stop being herself. This book is beautifully written and illustrated. It probes and answers some pretty heavy philosophical questions that I may not have been able to broach with my little one. It’s very important to give children and anchor, especially in this generation where morals often take a back seat, and our little ones are bombarded by social media. This book is a great tool to help us remind them that not only are they a part of God, but also, the God is a part of them and they are never alone.

See me on GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful when commenting. Comments containing foul language will be removed. Thanks :)

UA-53616215-2